I still have that ugly burn on my finger from camping one day. When I was younger me, my Grandpa, my Grandpa’s friend (Steve), and his son (Chad). So we were paddling down the Kootney River. We found this nice bank on the river and camped there, we found a dead deer on the shore. We than pulled the deer into river to get rid of the smell. Later that day I was siting beside the campfire, thinking about that deer. Chad told me it was dinner and he told me to get the juice carton. So I went to get the apple juice (not knowing it was the fire), I picked it up and screamed something like bear. Then my grandpa and Steve froze. I ran into the shallow water and stuck my finger in. It stung but it also felt good. The burning hot plastic from the carton stuck on to my finger and it hurt. The plastic didn’t hurt after a while but it left a weird burn mark. That was the time Chad and me made a bad decision!